Justice is so close to coming off ECMO it's frustrating. He's looking really really good now, so hopefully tomorrow. The doc did tell me that if something (like a clot) were to happen and they absolutely had to take him off, he'd do just fine. But of course we'd rather take him off when he's absolutely ready and we'd rather it be a controlled situation. He'll probably be on the vent for another week or more once he is off ECMO. So really, this has turned into a big waiting game!
2 comments:
I often say I used to pray for patience and God gave me a preemie. I think you got more than your dose of waiting when he was born.
I hope it's sooner than later.. but so glad to see progress!
Hi Sugar,
Aunt Susie here in Missouri. I am so proud of the way you are handling all this crazy stuff with baby Justice. You are a fantastic Mom!! Just know that prayers are with you and all the kids. Love you bunches!!
Post a Comment