(These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago. And no, I did not let her leave the house like this.)
The girls ran some errands with me today. When we left Target, I told them we were heading to Safeway. A few minutes later we passed King Soopers.
Georgia: "Mommy, there's Safeway."
Me: "No BooBoo, that's King Soopers." (I thought it was cute that she mistook King Soopers for Safeway since Jake is forever mixing the two stores up.)
G: Something I didn't understand.
A few minutes later we pulled into the Safeway parking lot.
G: "This isn't Safeway."
M: "Yes is is."
G: "No it's not."
M: "Georgia, I promise you that sign says 'Safeway.'"
G: "No Mom, Safeway is 'Eat Fresh.'"
M: (laughing) "No BooBoo, that's SUBway."
G: "Oh."
(Incidentally, she did not mix up King Soopers and Safeway. There is a SUBway across the street from King Soopers.)
No comments:
Post a Comment