Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OYA - September 7-13, 2008


Ok, so I'm behind again. Looking back at the blog for this week last year, nothing too exciting was going on. 26 weeks pregnant! Yeehaw! JW was compressing his cord so often, they had him on the monitor 24/7 now, that wasn't any fun. Fluid was down again. Dr. M told me I had to stay pregnant through the weekend and there was a full moon and a low pressure system, both of which seem to send women in to labor. On Saturday, Marie flew in for our birthdays. Hers was actually Friday, the 12th, mine was the 14th. She stayed at the hospital with me. I'm not sure what my nurses thought about that. I was 26 weeks pregnant and Marie was 24 weeks pregnant, with TWINS! That was pretty much it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the girls got back from San Diego that week too.