Georgia works hard at getting his tail clean.
While Kota scrubs down his back.
Meanwhile, inside JW is jumping, of course. And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a look of pure joy!
He stopped and posed for this one.
Let's head back outside and see how Zeuss' bath is going.
Just as I figured. The girls have lost interest.
Zeuss is thinking, "I wish Dad would lose interest. I'm freezing here people."
A little while later...
Zeuss was all dry, the girls were jumping on the trampoline and JW had just woken up from his nap.
He's not quite awake.
And then I turned on Baby Beethoven. That has his undivided attention. He actually sat up for the entire 30 minute DVD.
Everyone else comes in for snack time and are quickly sucked in to the compelling DVD.
Time for hugs.
Video is over and JW is tired of sitting up. This bear looks like a good place to rest his head...
...while he watches the credits.
No comments:
Post a Comment