Sunday, July 26, 2009

Newport Aquarium

Uncle Glenn is behind the camera in these shots.
We are off to see the Sharks!! Dori! But where are the sharks?
Pretty fishes, still no match for sharks!
Squishees!
Sharks please!
More Squishees!
Nemo and his Dad....
Seriously, where are the Sharks?
Little sharks are on the other side of this tank!
Georgia "I pet a shark!" okay, she just touched it, but still.
Temporarily forgetting about the sharks.
More squishees.
Star fish!
We pet a pink star fish, both of us!
Puffins, and a couple were fighting!!! And swimming under water...
Cool fish, but back to looking for sharks.
Uh huh, we maybe in a cool tube with fish swimming around us, but there are no sharks.
I am just gonna spin around in circles making this face, until I see the sharks. (serious one track mind that day)
Well Pops and Uncle Glenn appreciate the fish at least.
Manta rays!
And Sharks! Lots of sharks! Two minutes later, we were bored.
Off to see something else.
Yeah, some cool animals are here.
Watching seals swimming around.
What??
We want to watch an otter, who cares about posing with Grams when an otter is cleaning it's private parts?
The above said otter.
We're walking.... duh!
Leave Aunt Daava's drink alone! I'll get you your own! (Am I channeling Kate Gosslin?)
Waiting for that smoothie!
And here she comes with smoothies!
Yum!
It's hot out, and this is about right, a peach mango smoothie. But first, stir in the whipped cream.
Play time!
Can't catch both us smiling at once, that would mean coordinating, and we don't feel like coordinating right now. No matter how cute the picture may be.
I am so cute. I got this posing thing down!
I can pose too!
Put me down Pops! I am not done playing!
Finishing the smoothies!
The day is over. Off to have dinner (hamburgers of course) and birthday cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and commentary Dava! Thanks for sharing.
Susan