His 9 month well baby appointment is tomorrow, so if I remember I'll post his weight and stuff then.
In the meantime, here are some pictures of the little squirt. I was only going to post 1, maybe 2, but I got carried away. I mean, come on! He's so adorable. Some of the pix are pretty similar only because I couldn't decide between them.
His new thing. Holding his foot.
He was supposed to be practicing sitting up. Slacker!
I have to prop him with both Boppys cuz ours are kind of flat from 4 years of use.
Close up! He was probably practicing his consonants here. Bs, Ds, and Gs are big with him right now.
I think he's staring at Georgia here, or maybe the TV.
Chatting with Georgia.
I was trying to get a pic of him holding both feet but he let go and hammed it up when he saw the camera.
Still hamming.
Chewing on his new teether.
Dakota put him in her lap all by herself. He looks a little surprised.
Trying out some banana in his new mesh feeder. Seemed like he liked it at first, but then after a minute or two didn't want anything to do with it.
Nothing is safe from his grasp! And in turn, nothing is safe from his mouth! He's supposed to be getting a breathing treatment here.
Strawberries in the mesh feeder. Same as yesterday. Liked it at first, then didn't. I'm wondering if he doesn't like the texture of the mesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment