Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Grief We've Got a Lot of Pictures

First day in San Diego


"I'm hungry. This looks good. I'll eat this."


Said Dakota, "Let's all get in and have Nana pull us!"
Could be tricky with the four of them.


But Aunt Lacy had an idea.


They had more fun than the looks on their faces would suggest in this picture. Trust me.








Justice and Aunt Debbie




Digging for worms. Too bad it's completely concrete under those rocks.


The Fantastic Four


"Mom, what is this contraptions you put me in?"


Trying to choke himself with his fingers while jumping.


Jake and I both forgot to grab the camera the day of the wedding. I had to run into the house to grab the camera when we got back from the reception, just to capture this. They were so tired out they didn't even wake up when we changed them into their jammies.




Racing Granddad












Kota being silly




Georgia didn't want me to take her picture. She kept turning her back to the camera that day.


Ever since we got him the exersaucer, he loooooves to stand. (Notice the new shirt. He was especially urpy that day. I forgot to give him at least 2, maybe 3, doses of his reflux med in a row. Oops.)






He loves to snuggle.


"What?"


Looking at the bunnies.












Dirty, tear stained face. She was just a little tired.


















One minute Oscar was at JW's side, the next he was on his head. The child must've flung his arm in his sleep.


"Don't you know pureed carrots give you baby soft skin?"


The oldest and the youngest.


JW chilling in his little tent at the beach.












Kota and Luke. Georgia got tumbled by a wave before I started taking pictures and refused to go back in the water. Instead, she stood at my side and screamed for Dakota to come back and at one point said, "Save her Mommy!" as Dakota happily ran away from a wave.












At the Wild Animal Park.










Giving Granddad hugs.

No comments: