So without further ado, some pix from our week.
I stumbled across another JW size comparison this week when I realized our bath tub is the same as the one we used in the NICU.
Here he is on November 11 weighing 5 lbs 5 oz.

And here he is at 11 lbs 12 oz.

The House Fairy left the girls some suncatchers to paint because their room was clean.
I was only going to let them paint 1 or 2 each but they were doing so well and so enthralled I let them paint all of them--6 each.
Kota rocks the bath time comb over.
Aw, JW in a button down and jeans.
Georgia still loves holding him.
Kota had to hold him because Georgia got to. Of course Georgia didn't want to miss out on another photo op.
JW isn't sure what to think about all this.
Love Kota's smile and hair in this one. Poor JW is about to fall out of her lap.
Coloring eggs with Daddy.
They wear old shirts of mine for their painting and coloring activities.
Here's the over abundance of pix of JW from today.
First pair of shoes and he didn't kick them off once.
The only smile I got during the photo shoot.
Love his big eye look.
"Hey lady, you better watch yourself!"
This one makes me laugh. He looks horrified but it's really the beginning of a yawn.
"Yeah. Nothing to look at here."
Post photo shoot snuggle time.
"So we're really really done with the pictures?"
"Good, now stop laughing at the one picture of me and let me eat."
"Well I don't care if I just ate 30 minutes ago. These chubby cheeks don't maintain themselves."
No comments:
Post a Comment