When I got your text the other day...about it being 60 and the girls were out in their bathing suits...I realized that we used to tourcher my mother! Every spring time glimmer of sunshine and warmth and we would throw all out fits for her to get the pool ready and let us swim. Little did we know she was saving us from a sure fate of hypothermia! :) Love the dancing! And the swim suits I contemplated laying out b/c it was 75 yesterday! I think the girls and I share the same summer loving spirit!
1 comment:
When I got your text the other day...about it being 60 and the girls were out in their bathing suits...I realized that we used to tourcher my mother! Every spring time glimmer of sunshine and warmth and we would throw all out fits for her to get the pool ready and let us swim. Little did we know she was saving us from a sure fate of hypothermia! :) Love the dancing! And the swim suits I contemplated laying out b/c it was 75 yesterday! I think the girls and I share the same summer loving spirit!
Post a Comment