Monday, January 05, 2009
Hernia Surgery
So I'm really late posting this, but JW is supposed to get his hernia repaired tomorrow, Jan 6. We have to be at the hospital at 6 a.m. for his 7:30 surgery. The girls have chest colds right now and JW is slightly congested, so I'll find out when we get there in the morning if the surgeon will indeed be doing the repair tomorrow or if he'd rather wait till JW is healthy. Obviously, I don't want the surgery done unless the doc feels it's ok to go ahead even with JW being congested. But the darn thing causes my poor little guy so much discomfort, I just want it fixed. Then we can start focusing on other things like getting him to poop regularly and deciding if his reflux meds are helping or harming. Prayers are appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment