So I didn't get around to posting this yesterday....I spent several hours holding Justice again and got home after midnight.
It's hard to believe I've been making the trip to and from the hospital for a month now, and harder to believe Jake and the girls have been doing it for 2.5. Thank goodness gas prices are dropping.
Justice is doing very well. His doctor apparently ordered a birthday cake for him yesterday, but I never saw it. I'll have to look for it tonight. He's doing great on the CPAP and is back up to full feeds. Last night he still weighed 3 lbs 5 oz. But I attribute the lack of weight gain to not getting fed (Ok, he got IV fluids, but not the good stuff) for 24 hours. Not much else to say right now. We're really enjoying our Kangaroo time the past couple days. He's settles down and his sats come right up when he's placed on my chest.
1 comment:
aww happy 1 month sweet boy!!!
SOOO glad to hear justice is doing well...great news!!
Post a Comment