Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mr. Personality

3 lbs 14 ounces, some of that is due to swelling in his legs and feet right now, but he's still getting big. I was trying to get a shot of his bubble blowing here, but the bubbles always popped right before I got the picture.


Our favorite NNP decided to put him on the cannula tonight while I held him. It's more comfy for the both of us, plus it gives his little nose a rest from the pressure of the CPAP. She spoke with the doc and they are sprinting him. He'll be on the cannula until midnight, then go back on the CPAP for a little while.


When Justice sleeps on his back he has to have his hands by his face. Lately, when he sleeps on his tummy on me he's been sleeping on his hands. He got mad when I moved his hands before taking this picture.


It didn't take him long to get his hands back under his head. Seriously, I think this much personality in someone who's adjusted age is negative 7 weeks shouldn't be allowed.


This is how his nurse found us when she came to put him back to bed. She thought he was so adorable she had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Marie A said...

Little man is growing up. So precious - and in our daily prayers out here.

Love you little man,
Aunt Marie in TX