Justice is being sprinted. 6 hours on CPAP, 6 hours on nasal cannula. Hopefully he can be fully on nasal cannula soon. He weighs right around 4 lbs. Not sure exactly. His swelling as gone down, so that's great. He's up to 32 mL per feed (just over an ounce).
I finally remembered to take in the clothes that we've been collecting for Justice. So far he's worn 2 of his own.
Here's his train sleeper. He doesn't usually keep his legs in the legs of the sleeper. It's still a little big on him.

I just think this pic is cute.

Last night after his bath I put this one on him. Hard to see in this pic, but there's a baby bottle in the pouch on his right.
1 comment:
sorry I missed your mom - I was in Estes Park on a girlfriend weekend.
The kids are so cute - you're an amazing mom!!!!
Hugs, Jeanne
Post a Comment