I woke up at 8 this morning to my day nurse telling me that Justice looked worse than ever on the monitor strip last night and that Dr. R was reviewing it and talking to Dr. M. Her reason for telling me this, don't eat breakfast in case today is the day. 10 minutes later both doctors came in. Justice looked good on the monitor this morning, but between his decels last night, the regular contractions (that I wasn't always feeling), and the bout of bleeding in the middle of the night, today might be the day. They were gonna watch for another hour and see if the contractions continued. 10 minutes later, Dr. M came back in and said, "Game over." Too many contractions, at too regular intervals.
So now we have a c-section scheduled for 11:00 this morning. They'd rather get Justice out while he's vigorous and looking good than wait till he's in distress.
Will update as soon as I'm coherent! ;)
5 comments:
Hey,
I am thinking about you and will be praying for you both today.
Christin
Prayer warriors in my family have been notified. Lots of prayers for you and justice going up from Texas
Love you
Marie
hey, my prayers to you, your LIL one, and the rest of the family!! Let me know how you are doing....Olivia
To my other sweet little girl, have been praying and will keep it up... congrats to you and papa on this tiny 2 lb 5 oz boy... Remember I am still rocking you and him but most important so is the Father... lots of prayers out for all of you Love Mommy Barb and Mike... too...
Tif,
Good to hear that this part of the pregnancy is over for you. I know that your new bundle of joy will be just fine. There is so much that they do for such little ones now days. I new that someone would have a picture somewhere. I seached around for someone in your family.
I will make a very special audience with the Almighty (psalms 83:18 old king james version).
Is my sister still there. My email is bonbonpitts@aol.com. I would love to get regular pics of the new boy and the girls.
Aunt Bon
Post a Comment