Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 6

Justice was taken off the ventilator this morning. He's now on CPAP. It gives him a constant flow of oxygen which keeps his lungs open, but most of the work is up to him. His nurse says he's on the fence. He may not be quite ready for the CPAP yet, but we're giving it a good try.

He's tolerating his feeds, so they are going to start giving him 1 mL every 3 hours instead of 6.

4 comments:

Glenn 'n Daava said...

so many pictures!!

Teri said...

So many wonderful pictures, thank you soo much for sharing... we love you and are still praying. Miss you much.
xoxoxo

Harris Boys said...

omg I have chills and tears running down my face. what a little angel. thanks for this with us. I've been thinking about you guys everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously...I'm a leaking wreck right now, but I find myself so overwhelmingly thankful! I just wish I was there! Missing you all right now!
Lacy