Friday, August 29, 2008
Justice Wayne Blakey
He's doing well. Has a strong heartbeat and the fluid level is holding steady. I asked Dr. M about the amnio results and he said "It's a boy." (Which we were pretty certain of.) And "Everything is normal." For now we are holding off on steroid shots, to help develop his lungs. They are only effective for a certain amount of time so if they do the shot and Justice holds on for a couple more weeks the shot will have been useless. If things start to change they will definitely give me the shot. And of course when I hit 28 weeks (3 weeks away) I will get the shot. That's it for now. Will hopefully put up new pix of the girls later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you Tiffany...you'r a champ!
Love you all!
Post a Comment