Mommy: "Who colored on the bathroom floor?" Dakota: "I did." Mommy: "Why?" Dakota: "I was doing 'Itsy Bitsy Spider.'"
The artist
Georgia: "I'm done Mommy!" Mommy: "Done with what?" Georgia, as Mommy turns around: "Tada!"
Who knew address labels could be so entertaining.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe those girls are almost 3! They are so cute and sooooo busy!!!!! I pray you're doing well with this pregnancy and that there's only one?????????????
address labels are entertaining... hmm. I need to keep that in mind, I have a k-gillion from our last house, maybe I should save them for cousin time. (aka babysitting).
Good job on the way you handle their artwork! I hope I am that sweet and supportive of our babies when they get here.
2 comments:
I can't believe those girls are almost 3! They are so cute and sooooo busy!!!!! I pray you're doing well with this pregnancy and that there's only one?????????????
Hugs
Jeanne
address labels are entertaining... hmm. I need to keep that in mind, I have a k-gillion from our last house, maybe I should save them for cousin time. (aka babysitting).
Good job on the way you handle their artwork! I hope I am that sweet and supportive of our babies when they get here.
Love you much!
Marie A.
Post a Comment