Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TWO Pony Tails!

It only took 2 year, 4 months, and 6 days, but we finally have enough hair for pigtails! (Any black marks you may see on the girls' faces are remnants of whiskers and black noses. Ever since Halloween they've been obsessed with "back noses!")

Georgia's pretty proud of her 2 pony tails.

Quite proud.

Kota misunderstood when Mommy said "Let's take a picture for Daddy." She thought we were going to look at a picture of Daddy.

So she made this face

We were both admiring ourselves in the mirror. Then Georgia got sidetracked by the Rugrats.

Georgia wants to take a picture.

Kota entertains herself. (The glare is from Georgia's finger. She was reaching for the camera because she still wanted to take a picture.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that face about??!!! Hooray for hair!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I swear I wrote that before I looked at Kinder's comment! I am sooooo excited. ( Says the aunt that forced their wisps into the tiniest rubber band you've ever seen!) Hey...what can I say. At least I restrain myself with my sons. cause you know they could have some great do's. Love you all soooo much!
Lacy

Anonymous said...

We're still using those tiny rubber bands because they don't have enough hair for anything else. :)