Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We Love Feisty

But we don't think the feeling is mutual.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're locky that cat doesn't live up to her name!

Glenn 'n Daava said...

Are they on a futon? When did you get that?

Anonymous said...

Daava and I think alike, I was going to ask about the futon as well.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about. We've always had a futon.

Anonymous said...

Hope all are well, I like how Donella spells lucky. Hope your package gets there before you leave. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Aunt Pam

Glenn 'n Daava said...

And where has this futon been? I know the antique love seats, you got something from your neighbors that's not a futon, the green flowered couch down stairs. I do not see a futon in your house until now.

Anonymous said...

I was just seeing who has been paying attention. We had a black futon, pretty much the same as the new one, at the rental house, but we got rid of it when we moved because it was broken. The green flowered couch downstairs has been replaced by a 6 piece purple sectional that we got from the neighbors. We got the futon from the same neighbors.