We're packed and ready to go! See you when we get back!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Guys,
I'm not much of a blogger but trying hard to communicate better so here goes it! Please dump some pictures on the blog so we can see you guys in Georgia...in this age of instant gratification it's only natural that I don't want to wait for you to get back to see and hear the events of the week. Hopefully you guys got some sleep the night before you left, unlike some California residents I know. Would really like to see some pictures of Saturday and the 50th birthday party of the best sister in the whole wide world...Make sure you guys give her a great big hug from me.
We had so much fun in Georgia with all of you! I'm so glad we were able to get together and I hope it won't be long before we can visit again. Take care and keep in touch and give the girls hugs and kisses from us!
3 comments:
Hey Guys,
I'm not much of a blogger but trying hard to communicate better so here goes it! Please dump some pictures on the blog so we can see you guys in Georgia...in this age of instant gratification it's only natural that I don't want to wait for you to get back to see and hear the events of the week. Hopefully you guys got some sleep the night before you left, unlike some California residents I know. Would really like to see some pictures of Saturday and the 50th birthday party of the best sister in the whole wide world...Make sure you guys give her a great big hug from me.
Aunt Becky
We had so much fun in Georgia with all of you! I'm so glad we were able to get together and I hope it won't be long before we can visit again. Take care and keep in touch and give the girls hugs and kisses from us!
NEW PICTURES PLEASE !!!!!!!
Post a Comment