I am so happy for you. For your beautiful window and for getting to mark something off of that never expanding list of things to do. I know this one has been lingering on there for awhile. As one of the people that helped created another "do it yourself" personiality, I know how daunting that to do list can be. Love you, Mom
Funny thing, there are some gaps under the window where I can still see daylight coming in (cuz the outside isn't completely sealed off yet) and it still lets less cold air in than the old window. You could just stand in front of the old window and it felt like a light breeze was blowing. I have to put my face right up to the crack to even feel cold air. The other improvement is the condensation on the window. The old window would be completely fogged up, top to bottom, side to side when we got up in the morning. On really cold mornings it would actually be iced over, on the INSIDE! And not just a little frost either, up to a quarter inch of ice on the bottom 2 to 3 inches. This morning there was the tiniest bit of condensation on the very bottom left side of the picture window. Mostly because the window sticks out into the cold so far, so it's bound to happen a little. But in comparison to the old window, it was absolutely nothing. So yeah, loving the new window for the warmth and the fact that it makes my cramped living room look a little bigger.
What a great job Jake, the window is beautiful. Good job. Love you.and by the way what great moves you have Tiff has taught you well. Love you son, pop
4 comments:
warmer inside yet? Let me know how that thing keeps the cold out and the warm in.
I am so happy for you. For your beautiful window and for getting to mark something off of that never expanding list of things to do. I know this one has been lingering on there for awhile.
As one of the people that helped created another "do it yourself" personiality, I know how daunting that to do list can be.
Love you,
Mom
Funny thing, there are some gaps under the window where I can still see daylight coming in (cuz the outside isn't completely sealed off yet) and it still lets less cold air in than the old window. You could just stand in front of the old window and it felt like a light breeze was blowing. I have to put my face right up to the crack to even feel cold air. The other improvement is the condensation on the window. The old window would be completely fogged up, top to bottom, side to side when we got up in the morning. On really cold mornings it would actually be iced over, on the INSIDE! And not just a little frost either, up to a quarter inch of ice on the bottom 2 to 3 inches. This morning there was the tiniest bit of condensation on the very bottom left side of the picture window. Mostly because the window sticks out into the cold so far, so it's bound to happen a little. But in comparison to the old window, it was absolutely nothing. So yeah, loving the new window for the warmth and the fact that it makes my cramped living room look a little bigger.
Wow, I wrote a book.
What a great job Jake,
the window is beautiful. Good job.
Love you.and by the way what great moves you have Tiff has taught you well.
Love you son,
pop
Post a Comment