Tiff - you can actually see the carpet! JeanneI need to get down and hug on these girls!!!!!
Yeah. This was on a day before they threw their clothes everywhere or got ahold of a magazine to shred. Plus, I've been doing a little bit better with the housekeeping.
It looks like they are telling a secret. What a cute picture.Nana
Cutest baby girls I've ever seen. They have to be so much fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tiff - you can actually see the carpet!
Jeanne
I need to get down and hug on these girls!!!!!
Yeah. This was on a day before they threw their clothes everywhere or got ahold of a magazine to shred. Plus, I've been doing a little bit better with the housekeeping.
It looks like they are telling a secret. What a cute picture.
Nana
Cutest baby girls I've ever seen. They have to be so much fun.
Post a Comment