Well, the soles of the shoes in the first picture are different colors...not sure why??? Since I pick those shoes out. But don't know if that is what you mean...I like the footy pj's with shoes though...that makes it easy!
Oh, that's just the clear spot on the soles, they look different colors because she's walking and they're getting different amounts of light. So, nope, that wasn't what was "wrong". I was referring to the fact that they are wearing shoes with footie jams. They have a new found love of shoes and socks, only when they don't need to be wearing them. They'll hand Jake and I a random shoe or sock and hold their foot out. This morning Dakota wanted her shoes on and of course once Georgia saw Dakota was wearing them she needed some too.
6 comments:
Well, the soles of the shoes in the first picture are different colors...not sure why??? Since I pick those shoes out. But don't know if that is what you mean...I like the footy pj's with shoes though...that makes it easy!
Oh, that's just the clear spot on the soles, they look different colors because she's walking and they're getting different amounts of light. So, nope, that wasn't what was "wrong". I was referring to the fact that they are wearing shoes with footie jams. They have a new found love of shoes and socks, only when they don't need to be wearing them. They'll hand Jake and I a random shoe or sock and hold their foot out. This morning Dakota wanted her shoes on and of course once Georgia saw Dakota was wearing them she needed some too.
Sound all girl to me!!
My question is; is it cold enough for footed PJ's already?
Nana
Yup, already time for the footed jammies. They don't like blankets and it's been too chilly at night to wear summer jammies.
sending footed pjs, sock, and who knows what else. Hugs
Post a Comment