I think she needs to come and visit so I can throw her on the sidewalk like you did with FLOWER!!!!! I will never forgive you for that. Flower thought I was gone forever and she would become and orphan stuffed animal..... :) No I have forgioven you, maybe Georgia would like the jump off the side porch, we could call it extreme stuffed animals, and we will call that stunt the side porch jump.... Or something to that effect!
And I was worried sick the ENTIRE week for my poor bear! Oh don't you worry about that! You know what I was talking about don't you play the inocent card with me Miss Pris!
Actually, I really don't know what you're talking about. Not a clue! And you covered up your anxiety about Flower so well while you were playing with your nieces.
7 comments:
Georgia the bear needs a bath. How's 'bout sendin' her my way?? I'll fix 'er up, heheheheheh.
DAD
No baths for Georgia Bear. She's 21 years old, it would traumatize her too much. Besides, she's not dirty, she's just gone grey with age.
I think she needs to come and visit so I can throw her on the sidewalk like you did with FLOWER!!!!! I will never forgive you for that. Flower thought I was gone forever and she would become and orphan stuffed animal..... :) No I have forgioven you, maybe Georgia would like the jump off the side porch, we could call it extreme stuffed animals, and we will call that stunt the side porch jump.... Or something to that effect!
I know nothing of this atrocity of which you speak. Perhaps you dreamed it?
And besides, who was the one who left Miss Flower at a hotel in Idaho for a week? Hm? Wasn't me. Talk about being orphaned.
And I was worried sick the ENTIRE week for my poor bear! Oh don't you worry about that! You know what I was talking about don't you play the inocent card with me Miss Pris!
Actually, I really don't know what you're talking about. Not a clue! And you covered up your anxiety about Flower so well while you were playing with your nieces.
Gonna fetch that bear next time I'm out there and give her a bath an flee treatment!!!
DAD
Post a Comment