Thursday, September 21, 2006

For Your Enjoyment

Following are some clips of me trying to catch the girls dancing. As you can see I only managed to actually get them dancing maybe half the time. The clips are set to two of their favorite songs to dance to. I'm not particularly a fan of the second song, but it never fails to get their feet moving.

No babies were harmed in the making of this video, even if it looks like they were. Pardon the messy house, I've accepted it.
Tiff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice little tribute to Jake there. Man was Georgia getting down with her bad self. She was having a good ol' time! Oh and that second song...... Yeah it is how you say... annoying! I only say this because I know you don't like it. The girls like a song with a good beat!

Anonymous said...

I just had to include that pic of Jake at the end, simply because he's got crazy eyes!