ok so what kind of paint is that and really mom if we have to do this at least make it tasty. I hope you saved the paintings. Love the pictures hope the vacation was fun and sorry I didn't get up to see you. Hugs
I haven't tasted the paint myself, but I don't suppose it tastes too bad since they sampled it the next time they painted too. Save the paintings? Of course I did!
3 comments:
Too cute!!
Mom
ok so what kind of paint is that and really mom if we have to do this at least make it tasty. I hope you saved the paintings. Love the pictures hope the vacation was fun and sorry I didn't get up to see you. Hugs
I haven't tasted the paint myself, but I don't suppose it tastes too bad since they sampled it the next time they painted too. Save the paintings? Of course I did!
Post a Comment