Friday, August 04, 2006

A Tribute

Following are some pictures of the girls playing in their cube before its untimely demise at the claws of Apollo. Maybe someday I'll buy a patch kit and find and patch all the holes created by Apollo's vicious claws. I could keep up with 2 or 3 deflating sides, but 5 was just too much.

That's Dakota in the cube. She's watching Baby Mozart.


Later that same day, Georgia hangs out in the cube.


Playing.


Georgia. Guess she's stretching her back.


Dakota. Think she's comfy? She really really liked the cube.


Bad cat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a crack up! I love that fact that both of our last blogs end with our bad pets! But they are so cute and our kids will better for having them. I wouldn't change a thing. I am not going to show Luke the cube...he would be jealous! :)
Love you,
Lacy