Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bunches of Pics

Not quite sure what to say about the look on Dakota's face in this pic. But I love the way she's carrying the dog toy around.


Georgia, trying to get the phone to work.


A little too short to comfortably reach the piano keys? Just grab a box.


Future model?


Anybody care to guess who's feet these are? It's pretty easy if you've been paying attention.


Quick pic before Apollo starts tearing out feathers again.


Speaking of...
Hm, looks like the tub needs to be cleaned.


Georgia playing with Apollo. You can barely see him.


Carrying Rita the rabbit.


Dakota and Mya.


"He won't play with me Mom."


"So I'll just pick him up by the tail the next time I see him."


Start 'em early.
That's a coffee can she's got there.


Tribal dance? Or is she trying to climb on top of it?


"I can't look."


By the way, that's a full coffee can. It was pretty funny watching them try to carry it.


Um, yeah. So here's the story. It's been hot, so the girls have been wearing just diapers a lot. Especially for sleeping. Monday morning they were playing in the Pack 'n Play and I looked in and realized there was a diaper laying in the PNP. Then I realized Georgia was not wearing one. Tuesday morning, in the PNP, Dakota took her diaper off. Only hers was poopy. Oh yes, you read that right. Fortunately, she only managed to get it on her legs, the PNP directly under her, and a little on her hands. Oh, and it was still attached to one leg. I still don't know how Georgia escaped without any on her, or all the toys. Needless to say, Dakota and the PNP both had baths. After breakfast Tuesday both girls got baths (yes, #2 for Dakota that morning) because they managed to get cereal ALL over themselves. After the bath, I put their diapers on and not two minutes later, before I could dress them...That would be Georgia in the picture.
They now must wear clothes, at least a pair of bloomers, at all times. I wouldn't mind it so much if they would just reserve the diaper removing to wet only diapers. But Dakota spoiled it for both of them.

Love her smile!


Now that smile's just plain silly.


They love their new backpacks.
Georgia's on the left.


You're never too big to cuddle.


That's just funny.


New favorite toy.


There's so much you can do with a box.


It's a tight squeeze, but they both fit.


The behavior that's gonna get the box taken away. I've been thinking Georgia would be my climber, but Dakota is the one who's always climbing on boxes.


Just makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They r so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff love checking in to see whats new. The girls make me smile and I know how much work it is for you. Remember to take time for yourself. Maybe I'll see ya at your folks house. Hope the package got there. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Its Dakota...if she is in her bed!!!! 25 years later I decide to respond...can't wait to see you!!! Yeah...day after tomorrow!
Love you,
Lacy