Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Since Our Birthday Party

Yup, another montage. I had a lot of pics I wanted to share since it's taken so long to get the birthday pics up. Anyway, it's so much easier to put them in the order I want when they're in a montage than here on blogger. Enjoy!
Tiff

Create your own video for free at www.onetruemedia.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if it weren't plans to see them soon I might cry! They are sooo sweet! I know this aunt doesn't see them much or even comment on their blog, but I am so proud of the little young ladies they are becoming! I miss them so much and love them even more! Please kiss those precious little girls for me! I can't wait to see them and enjoy what I have heard are the most incredible personalitlies ever! Love to you all!
Lacy

Glenn 'n Daava said...

Hey, I recognized some of those pictures!

Anonymous said...

I swiped 'em from your camera, of course!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, kiss the girls for me when I get my act together will send a new package. I've got to focus. Hugs