Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yesterday and Today

YESTERDAY

Snack Time! Mmmm, graham crackers!


Dakota


Georgia



Time to Swing! Our mechanical swing broke. For the next week or so this is the only swinging will be able to do until the new motor for the other one gets here. Fisher Price was kind enough to send a new one free of charge. Mommy says nap times and bed times when we're being difficult (Us? Never!) won't be much fun cuz she usually just puts us in the swing to fall asleep when we get that way. Oh well at least with these swings we get some fresh air!

Georgia


Dakota



TODAY

Eating powdered donuts. Yum!

"Hey that's good stuff. I haven't swallowed what's in my mouth yet, but can I have another bite Daddy?" - Dakota


"Ha ha! I stole half the donut right out of Mommy's hand!" - Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are cute these look like they're stuffing the cheeks like little hampsters. Thanks for sharing. Hugs