Hey Tiff! She meant to say awesome! and oops! oh well! They are so beautiful! And good job! I'm impressed with your video making capabilities! love ya.
I'm impressed and I cannot believe they are walking already - your life will NEVER be the same. Time to begin thinking of #3 and #4 - another set of twins!!!!!
Ok, nobody get too impressed here. I just uploaded the pictures and videos to onetruemedia.com, told it what order I wanted them in, picked the song and it did the rest. No talent required and very little time. But it was pretty fun.
Daava-I know nothing about HTML. It confuses me to tell the truth. I just choose services that do all that work for me, copy and paste. End of story. :)
11 comments:
Awsome Tiff!!!! Yea Georgia and Dakota!!! What a wonder thing to carry my day!!!
Wish I could be there!
Love you!
Mom
opps, wonderful
Hey Tiff! She meant to say awesome! and oops! oh well! They are so beautiful! And good job! I'm impressed with your video making capabilities!
love ya.
I'm impressed and I cannot believe they are walking already - your life will NEVER be the same. Time to begin thinking of #3 and #4 - another set of twins!!!!!
Give them a hug for us
Jeanne & Dale
Love it! Love it! Love it! Thank you for sharing. Hugs
Love you all. This made me miss you all and made me cry too!
Love, Grams
Where do you find the time to do this stuff???? I once took a class on HTML, oddly enough I can't recall a thing!
Ok, nobody get too impressed here. I just uploaded the pictures and videos to onetruemedia.com, told it what order I wanted them in, picked the song and it did the rest. No talent required and very little time. But it was pretty fun.
Daava-I know nothing about HTML. It confuses me to tell the truth. I just choose services that do all that work for me, copy and paste. End of story. :)
What about all the PINK schtuff?
I just picked a new template for the blog from the ones provided. No work on my part, except to redo the links.
Hey! I'm impressed the easier the better for me, point and click you make it easy for me to view. Hugs
Post a Comment