Monday, June 12, 2006

Avocado Face and Dakota

So, here's some more new pictures. Yeah, we just put up new pics this afternoon, but a new post was necessary after the fun Georgia had at dinner tonight.

"Hm, so that's what happens when you squeeze a chunk of avocado." - Georgia


"Nothing to see here. I'm just eating my avocado." - Dakota


"What if I squeeze harder?"


"Still eating."


"I've heard avocado is a good moisturizer. Couldn't hurt to try it."


"Yup, still eating."


"That felt good on my hair. I'll give myself a facial too."


"Ok, have you seen what my sister is up to?"


"And a little extra in the ear..."


"Whoa! Now she's taking it too far!"


"Did I get enough behind this ear?"


"Um, yeah...she might be crazy."


"I may be crazy, but I enjoyed every minute of it."


"At least she's good for a laugh."


"What have I done?"


"Show's over. I'm gonna finish my dinner now."


The only way to clean a child that messy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute

Anonymous said...

Thanks for walking us through the fun times!! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your opening a new kind of baby spa. Very cute. Hugs