If you think they're messy in these pictures, you should have seen them (especially Dakota) the next night after they fed themselves spaghetti!
Georgia

Dakota

"Can I get out now?" Dakota

What's in the box that Georgia finds so facinating?

A blurry kitten!

Mommy's little scientist
Ok, so you can't see it in the picture, but Dakota had a Q-Tip in her mouth. She was apparently going for a DNA sample to get proof that she and Georgia are indeed identical. Dakota doesn't believe they are being that she's so much chubbier than her sister.

Mommy's little thug
Apparently Georgia stepped on her pant leg as she stood up, resulting in the following picture. Good thing she's wearing a onesie instead of a shirt, or we might be seeing more of her diaper than we wanted to!
2 comments:
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!!
Love the cat in the box, thanks for sharing the pictures. I check out every once in a while whats going on. You make me smile. Hugs
Post a Comment