Saturday, April 15, 2006

Back in Business

Here's the short version:
Had a power surge and the computer wouldn't start, not even in safe mode. It took a week and a half, but we finally got someone to pull the hard drive from the computer and back up the files (i.e. a bazillion pics of the girls that I had only backed up about half of) so I could run the system recovery, which would delete all the files and return it to factory settings. Got home last night, turned the computer on to run the recovery and the blasted thing started! Oh well, at least I have a back up DVD now.

So, without further ado, here are pics of the girls from the last week and a half-ish. The most recent pics are first.

Tiff

"Oh! I think my shorts are getting wet!" Georgia


"I got a bottle of water!" Dakota


Georgia playing Peek-A-Boo




Dakota exercising?


Just a cute shot of Dakota


Georgia eating Cheetos


Dakota and the Cheetos


"Boo!"


"I got Dakota!"




First meal feeding ourselves.
"I didn't like the cucumbers." Georgia


"Feeding myself is too hard. I need a rest." Dakota


Great pic of Georgia


Dakota, all casual eating a Cheeto


Bagels and cream cheese anyone?
Dakota


Georgia


"I wish disco was popular again!" Georgia


Happy girl, Dakota


Georgia putting on a show for the camera


"Mmmm, juice!" Dakota


Dakota


Playing
Georgia's dressed


Georgia


Georgia, playing in the crib


"This ball has stripes." Georgia


Dakota


"How's my hair?" Dakota


This is us at 2:30 in the morning after pitching an absolute fit. Well, Dakota pitched the fit. Georgia was only a little grumpy.
Georgia on the left


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls sure are getting big. Thanks for sharing. I still could take a bite out of those legs. Package coming Monday. Hugs