Thursday, March 16, 2006

Our Morning in Pictures

Mommy decided to make up for not taking any pictures for over a week by taking fifty bazillion this morning. So, for your enjoyment, here's our morning in pictures. (This isn't half or even a THIRD of the pictures that she took. Seriously!)

Georgia grabs the camera as Mommy snaps the picture.




















Ah, there's a better shot of G.
















G, chilling on Mommy's legs.
















Dakota woke up grumpy, but here she is happy because she just ate.




















Scratch that! Now she's mad cuz she wants the camera.
















Mommy tempts her with this instead.
















Meanwhile, G is still happy on Mommy's legs, playing with the Boppy tag.
















G playing with the Tylenol bottle.




















Both of us.
















Yay! Another smile from D.
















D, playing with something.





































Waiting for breakfast.















In the tub.
















Dakota took bathtime very seriously today.
















The only smile she gave Mommy, and she blinked.
















Fishing out her whale.
















Showing the camera the size of the whale she caught.
















Georgia had more fun in the tub.
















Rescuing her turtle.
















After diving for the head scrub brush.
















Just smiling.
















The turtle tried to escape the tub.
















Playing PattyCake after our bath.
















Dakota, all ready for the day.




















Georgia's all dressed.




















And now it's nap time.




















































And that's the end...for now.

7 comments:

Glenn 'n Daava said...

Tellin' you, Dakota acts like one of those kids born without hands.... Clappin' feet.

Anonymous said...

Yeah pretty soon she is going to be feeding herself with her feet, and dressing herself with her feet..... What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

It looks like they are getting a little more hair.

Anonymous said...

So Tiff...if you are taking pictures at "nap time" when do you nap??? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry...another thought...I still want one of those bath seats. I am gonna find one before #2 is born. They seem great!

Anonymous said...

I do believe I see some shaded area on the tops of those beautiful little heads, could that be hair? Love checking in every once in awhile to see how their growing. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Lacy,
Naps? What are those? Ok, so occasionally they allow me to nap when they do, but that's not often. Besides, when I took those pics the other day they were only down for their 30 minute nap.

I'll let you know if I see a bath seat anywhere.