
Our new love is Cheerios. We'd eat them constantly if Mommy would let us. Part of the reason we like them so much is because we can feed ourselves. Check out these pictures of us stuffing our faces. :)
Dakota

Georgia

Mommy thought it was safe to leave the container of Cheerios on my high chair. But I got it open and dumped them out on my tray. There were about that many in my seat too. I was pretty proud of myself. - Dakota

I told her she shouldn't open the container. Now Mommy put the container on my tray for safe-keeping. It's already empty, why not leave it on Dakota's tray. I don't like the clutter. - Georgia
3 comments:
Getting cuter and cuter and cuter every day!!!!!
I really really need to hug them. And seeing as my arms are so short could you do it for me. I miss them so much that I had a dream that I came to see you on my lunch break real quick. Not sure what the lunch break was from but I was sure I could make it there and back without anyone noticing that I was gone. Thats pregnancy dreams for you.
Love you all and miss you!
Lacy
Cute! Cute! Cute!, makes me smile when I check for the new pictures. Love the teeth, and I know I saw hair this time. Hugs
Post a Comment