Thursday, February 02, 2006

We got highchairs...and we LOVE them!

Dakota


Georgia


Georgia says, "I'll take this one!"


"I have a question. Do we get to keep these?" - Dakota


Georgia, playing before breakfast.


Dakota, watching the dogs from her new vantage point.


Dakota


Georgia

4 comments:

Glenn 'n Daava said...

They are swimming in those!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, just because their legs don't extend over the edge of the seat. Other than that, they fit them fine! Besides, they love sitting in them.

Anonymous said...

I love your new chairs!!! Food may actually make it to their mouths instead of their foreheads!!! I am so proud of you Tiff and your new found talent!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the expressions on the faces. You can tell they love seeing the world now that they are taller. Never seen trays with the divides like that but you know I don't get out much. Hugs P