Dakota staring at her balloon.

Oooooo!

Georgia, after she woke up a little.

Excuse the bewildered look on Georgia's face. She just got up from a nap.

Playing

We have a thing for phones.

"Hey, let me see yours." - D
"No way, what happened to the one you had?" - G

"Folding laundry is hard work." - Dakota

"Is this 100% cotton?"

"I'm gonna call Daddy." - Georgia
The flash didn't go off, but it's a cute shot anyway.

"Daddy said I could have a pony!"
The red spot above her eyebrow is from falling asleep in her high chair.
3 comments:
Tiff-you should be a professional mind reader! You really know what they are thinking...they are too cute to live so far away. I need to plan a visit soon! Just to kiss them!
Lukas got a balloon too and he is in love with it. He says oooo everytime he comes in the room and sees it!
Love you guys!
Lacy
Dakota loves her balloon. She was batting it around like one of those punching balloons. Georgia on the other hand only likes to admire hers from a distance. She squints every time one of the balloons flies in her direction and when I tapped Dakota's and it bumped Georgia in the head she started crying.
Love the pictures. Hope all is well sent package to house. Hugs
Post a Comment