Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Where does the time go?

Five months old today!


Dakota





Georgia


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I have to comment on the fact that in Dakota's pictures there is a Zeuss in the background and in Georgia's pictures, there's Izzy! How funny! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I noticed Zeuss, but not Izzy. Funny how neither of them seem to have heads.

DaleJeanne said...

Amazing that 5 months have gone by - they are so cute and have such sweet little faces. I just want to hug and kiss on them both! I guess Dale and I will have to make time for that in the coming days.....

Hugs
Jeanne (Nana)

Anonymous said...

I'd say stop by whenever, but you're liable not to catch us at home. The girls and I are going to Portland this Saturday. We'll be gone till next Thursday. All four of us leave for San Diego on the 22nd. But next Friday, Saturday, or Sunday are open. :)