Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas in San Diego, Part 1

Finally! Here are some pictures of our trip to San Diego, in no particular order.

Dakota playing


Georgia jumping


Georgia and Nana


Cousin Lukas


Dakota and Daddy


"I love this sheet." - Dakota


"You took my picture, can I sleep now?" - Georgia


Asleep in their Christmas jammies


Too cute for words


Couldn't get Dakota's dress out of her mouth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY DAKOTA AND GEORGIA! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Ok I want to see new updated pictures. Hope everyone is doing well. Six months is a big birthday 1/2 that is. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ok Gram called me today and said everyone is feeling better. But I can't remember who she said got the tooth. Cookie Monster is going to be their best friend while the teeth are coming in. Hugs and Kisses to all.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Neller here (answer that one for you Tiff!) Rumor has it that Georgia cut her first tooth today, her bottom left one. (I don't know what they call the teeth in front of the mouth.) But I guess she cut one of them!