Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Soooo Tired...Can't....Stay....Awake

I was feeding Dakota earlier today and Georgia was sitting happily in her exersaucer, chatting away. A few minutes after Dakota finished eating Georgia decided to get cranky. I gave her her pacifier and, I'm not kidding here, barely a minute later I found her like this.


She was like that for about 5 minutes when Jake called. She woke up when the phone rang and started crying, but only for a minute. Then she was back like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! It is just so pityful when they are so tired they can't even control when or where they fall asleep. It cracks me up when I find Lukas in his crib with his arm out over the bumper which means he fell asleep before he actually got his arm back in the crib. I love sleeping babies! They are so kamakazi...(I have no idea how to spell that but you get the point)