These are their halloween costumes??Tiff, Tiff... I expected much better!
My Ma she teach me real good how to fry dem' frog legs. Oh yes the Pitts side is showing through and through there Dakota, that's my girl!
Halloween costumes? No, they weren't fond of their chunky monkey costumes. I couldn't even get then all the way on the girls. They pitched a fit.
Your Aunt Neller wouldn't know if your frog legs were good or not she wouldn't try one.
Chunky monkey??? Isn't that a Ben and Jerry flavor?
i thought it was a duck at first.
Ew Mom has had frog legs before?!?! GROSS! Yah frog legs with a side a grits now that's some good home cookin'! (Making a very disgusted face right now!)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are their halloween costumes??
Tiff, Tiff... I expected much better!
My Ma she teach me real good how to fry dem' frog legs. Oh yes the Pitts side is showing through and through there Dakota, that's my girl!
Halloween costumes? No, they weren't fond of their chunky monkey costumes. I couldn't even get then all the way on the girls. They pitched a fit.
Your Aunt Neller wouldn't know if your frog legs were good or not she wouldn't try one.
Chunky monkey??? Isn't that a Ben and Jerry flavor?
i thought it was a duck at first.
Ew Mom has had frog legs before?!?! GROSS! Yah frog legs with a side a grits now that's some good home cookin'! (Making a very disgusted face right now!)
Post a Comment