At least this time she's not trying to rip it's leg off.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She does look like a frog in this pic. That's what I thought when I took it. As for the teeth, I meant to put a comment on that pic when I put it up. It's just the camera flash getting a glare from her gums. I keep looking for teeth, but none yet. Hair? They still have too little to tell what color it'll be. Most days it just looks dark blond.
1 comment:
She does look like a frog in this pic. That's what I thought when I took it. As for the teeth, I meant to put a comment on that pic when I put it up. It's just the camera flash getting a glare from her gums. I keep looking for teeth, but none yet. Hair? They still have too little to tell what color it'll be. Most days it just looks dark blond.
Post a Comment