I could have gotten Teddy bears (More like Grizzly Bears) but I feel that Moose are more "Alaska" for some reason. (Moose meat is also way good!) Anyway the names are Alaskan villages, actually they're named after villages most of my girls from camp are from, Galena being an Athabascan village, and Selawik is an Eskimo village. So there's a bit of an Alaska lesson for you.
2 comments:
I believe they are Alaskan village names. You'd have to ask Neller for sure.
I could have gotten Teddy bears (More like Grizzly Bears) but I feel that Moose are more "Alaska" for some reason. (Moose meat is also way good!) Anyway the names are Alaskan villages, actually they're named after villages most of my girls from camp are from, Galena being an Athabascan village, and Selawik is an Eskimo village. So there's a bit of an Alaska lesson for you.
Post a Comment