Good gosh...absolutely gorgeous...Jake, that is. Hey Jake that picture shows exactly what we were talking about last night...you know, the intense eyes and stare...wow. If i was one of those people who was scared of pitts, i'd be like, wow, nice dog, I'll just be looking from over here! She's so beautiful though!! The picture of Zeuss didn't come up on my computer, but mom got to see it at work. bummer! Love you guys!
Yeah...you have to appreciate his ability to push the envelope. I personally don't think having a pit is one of those times, well at least from what I have heard about this one. I don't think there is anything to be scared about and Jake will have her push button trained here shortly anyway. But I do have to admit how funny our line of animals is. I forget about abby sometimes until I see a big snake on TV and say oh abby was bigger than that. My friends are terrified by that idea and struggle to even respond to my comments. But she really was fun. Izzy is a pretty girl and it looks like she and Zeuss are doing well. That is great!
5 comments:
Good gosh...absolutely gorgeous...Jake, that is. Hey Jake that picture shows exactly what we were talking about last night...you know, the intense eyes and stare...wow. If i was one of those people who was scared of pitts, i'd be like, wow, nice dog, I'll just be looking from over here! She's so beautiful though!! The picture of Zeuss didn't come up on my computer, but mom got to see it at work. bummer! Love you guys!
pitbulls, akitas, black throated monitors, giant snakes that like to eat full grown rabbits... I think Jake secretly wants to be Hagrid.
Hm, good observation. Never thought about it.
Yeah...you have to appreciate his ability to push the envelope. I personally don't think having a pit is one of those times, well at least from what I have heard about this one. I don't think there is anything to be scared about and Jake will have her push button trained here shortly anyway. But I do have to admit how funny our line of animals is. I forget about abby sometimes until I see a big snake on TV and say oh abby was bigger than that. My friends are terrified by that idea and struggle to even respond to my comments. But she really was fun. Izzy is a pretty girl and it looks like she and Zeuss are doing well. That is great!
Daava, I told Jake about your Hagrid comparison. He laughed.
Post a Comment