I really hoped to get a better picture, but all they've wanted to do for the last two days is sleep.
First time for long underwear.
I love that Georgia's are pulling at the snaps. Can you say chubby baby?
First time for cloth diapers.

Gonna have to get creative with Georgia, I think. She moves so much the insert, which is the absorbent part, keeps slipping. Hmmm...
2 comments:
The jeans are also an added bonus for Daddy as he has a seam fetish. Now he can cuddle his girls and play with the seams. It doesn't get better than that!
Would you like me to give those legs a nibble for you?
Aunt Mops,
I don't know what size shoe they wear, or how the measurements would work, cuz the girls haven't worn shoes yet. But I measured their feet with a ruler and they are currently 3.5 inches long and 1.5 inches at the widest point. As far as outfits matching, it really doesn't matter. They look cute in matching outfits, but I like them in outfits that are similar too, like the ones you just sent. Heck, they look cute in anything! :)
Love you!
Tiff
Post a Comment