Oh my gosh! This Aunt is gleaming. Thanks Tiff for getting this up. This makes it so much easier to just check in on my favorite nieces as often as I like. They are changing so much. I just can't get over it! They are actually getting chubby. Yeah Momma! Don't you feel like you are succeeding at this whole thing when they start to put on weight? Well I am so excited. I will be visiting this site often. And tomorrow I will show Lukas his cousins so that he can stay familiar with their cute little faces! Give em all kisses for us! Love you all, Lacy Did you know that you can allow non bloggers to comment? Change the setting under comments josh says...call if you need help.
Thanks for the tip Lace. I made the change and I probably will call Josh for help when we're ready to post a video.
Talk about changes in the girls...they have gotten so responsive in the past 2 weeks or so. And I love that my babies are so chubby. If you haven't seen the pics of their bare legs Jake took for your mom, let me know and I'll send them to you. It'll give you a better idea of how chubby they've really gotten.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! This Aunt is gleaming. Thanks Tiff for getting this up. This makes it so much easier to just check in on my favorite nieces as often as I like. They are changing so much. I just can't get over it! They are actually getting chubby. Yeah Momma! Don't you feel like you are succeeding at this whole thing when they start to put on weight? Well I am so excited. I will be visiting this site often. And tomorrow I will show Lukas his cousins so that he can stay familiar with their cute little faces! Give em all kisses for us!
Love you all,
Lacy
Did you know that you can allow non bloggers to comment? Change the setting under comments josh says...call if you need help.
Thanks for the tip Lace. I made the change and I probably will call Josh for help when we're ready to post a video.
Talk about changes in the girls...they have gotten so responsive in the past 2 weeks or so. And I love that my babies are so chubby. If you haven't seen the pics of their bare legs Jake took for your mom, let me know and I'll send them to you. It'll give you a better idea of how chubby they've really gotten.
Post a Comment