Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dakota's Tongue



Dakota has a thing for her tongue lately. Not sure what the attraction is, but it's always out of her mouth. It makes us laugh.

6 comments:

Glenn 'n Daava said...

I heard once, psychologist on TV, that babies explore their world first through their mouth. Mostly taste. Then they try to put everything in it. Eventually they get intersted in smelling and looking at stuff. Maybe it's the starts of the oral exploration stage.

Anonymous said...

Could be. I checked and there are not teeth yet, so that's not it.

Anonymous said...

Okay the girls are getting so big...i am missing out on so much:( Make sure you tell them about me so they know i exist...they were young when i was there!

Anonymous said...

Oral exploration stage eh? Hm, yah Daava you are full of the most random stuff, it still catches me off guard. Yes Georgia does look comfy I wouldn't mind taking a nap like that! Aw I miss them!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, and you have to take care of 2 at the same time? :)

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mops, Thanks for the heads up about the package. My postman likes to knock and wait 2 seconds before getting back in his truck when he has a package for me, so I'll be on the lookout for him. By the way, the new pup is a pitbull.
Tiff